Please Read Our Cancellation Policy And Precare Information Before Booking Appointment
A non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment. The fee will be deducted from the total cost of your treatment which is due the day of your appointment. Remaining balance must be paid in full. We accept Zelle, Paypal, Venmo, Credit Card (processing fee added on) and Cash.
Should you need to reschedule your appointment, it must be 72 hours prior to the appointment day. If rescheduling of the same appointment occurs more than once, it will be treated the same as a canceled/missed appointment and will be subjected to cancellation fees or declining of all future appointment requests.
Should you need to cancel your appointment the fee charged to book your appointment is forfeit. It is appreciated if you cancel at least 72 hours prior to your appointment to allow others that may want that time slot to book
LATE OR MISSED APPOINTMENTS
We encourage you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to fill out paperwork and get settled in.
Please contact us prior to your appointment time if you are going to be late. After 20 minutes, the appointment will be considered missed and your deposit will be forfeited.
A new deposit will be required to reschedule your appointment. Additional missed appointments may be subject to cancellation fees or declining of all future appointment requests.
PREPARE FOR VISIT
Prior to the appointment all clients MUST complete the online waiver and questionnaire: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/61a15f918b1f2/web/
Please bring a government issued photo ID, we are required by insurance and the state to make a copy. A mandatory consultation will determine the client’s desired brow look and whether or not it is obtainable.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOGRAPHS
We will take a before and after photograph of the treatment to include in client records, insurance purposes, and social media. Before photographs are necessary to assess the healed results after the session. You may waive Before & After photos from being utilized on social media.
Healed results will vary with each individual and depending on how you heal and how closely you follow the pre-care/aftercare instructions. The final shape is completely your decision, we will get your approval on the shape before beginning treatment. While strictly adhering to the aftercare instructions is crucial, we have no control over the healing process and make NO GUARANTEES of how the healed results will look. On average two treatments are enough to obtain a natural result.
PREVIOUS PERMANENT MAKEUP
If you have ever had permanent makeup on your lips, eyes or brows before and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email a clear photo from the left, right, and straight on to email@example.com PRIOR to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work.
It is recommended that you schedule your touch-up 8-10 weeks after your initial appointment.
Microblading is a two-step process, the first appointment will allow us to see how well your skin retains the pigment. At the second appointment we can add more depth to your brows as well as fill in spots that may have faded and need to be re-touched. How well your brows heal is very dependent on each person and how well you take care of your brows according to the after-care instructions. Touch-ups are generally needed to achieve desired uniform results.
Additional touch-up appointments will be charged depending on the timeframe from your last appointment.
COMPLIMENTARY TOUCH UP
If you have a complimentary touch up included with your initial appointment it is only complementary up to 12 weeks from your initial appointment day. After the 12 weeks the regular touch up price will apply.
Note that we require the $100 fee to book the appointment. It will be returned to you after completion of the touch up. If you are a no show or cancel the appointment the fee is forfeit. You may reschedule provided you request no less than 3 days before the appointment and this date does not bring you past the 12 week timeframe.
All prices are subject to change overtime. We will always honor the pricing that was applicable at the time you booked your appointment.
Applying permanent makeup is an exacting process and needs our full attention. We ask that you arrive alone.
We ask that you silence or shutoff your phone during the procedure.
We accept Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, cash, and Credit Card.
Permanent Makeup is a great option for most people but there are some instances where this treatment may not be suitable for you.
If you have an of the below conditions we cannot accept you as a client
- Under the age of 18 years. Not even with parental approval.
- Epilepsy, or similar condition. The bright lights and treatment process may trigger a seizure.
- Prone to Keloids. The treated area may heal with a keloid scarring..
- Taking any kind of blood thinner, or medicines with this side effect. This may cause more bleeding and push out the pigment that is being placed in the skin.
- Coagulation disorder such as sickle cell anemia, hemophilia, or platelet disorder. The excess bleeding may cause pigment to flush out.
- Lupus. There is a higher risk of infection for those with a compromised immune system.
- Compromised liver of a viral condition such as hepatitis. There is an increased risk of infection for those with a compromised immune system.
- Organ transplant recipient. There is an increased risk of infection for those with a compromised immune system.
- Viral infections or diseases. There is an increased risk of infection for those with a compromised immune system.
- Pacemaker or major heart problems. Our numbing cream may increase heart rate causing dysrhythmias.
- Allergic reactions to metal or colors. If you are not sure we can do a small test behind the ear during your consultation visit and monitor for up to 2 days.
If you have any of the below conditions we will require a doctor’s note..
- Undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy. Our prayers are with you. To book we ask that you get a note from your doctor saying it is OK to proceed.
- Diabetes. Please have a doctor’s note confirming your condition is stable and under control.
- High blood pressure. You may experience slightly higher bleeding which can flush out more pigment so results may not be as expected. Multiple touch ups may be required.
- Glaucoma (Eyeliner only). During the procedure we put slight pressure around the eye area which could aggravate your condition.
- Thyroid condition. Note that the color can fade from your Permanent makeup treatment with certain thyroid medications.
Contraindications that you must resolve before scheduling an appointment
- Pregnant, Firstly congratulations. Your body is going through a lot already. We ask that you wait till after delivery and look forward to hearing the baby stories.
- Nursing, Wait till you are no longer nursing.
- Eczema, psoriasis, blisters, or rash in the area to be treated, Wait till it is in remission.
- Antidepressant medication. It can interfere with the results once healed. Please consult with your doctor before making changes to your medication.
- Acute acne in the area to be treated. Wait till the acne is cleared up before booking.
- Herpes (Lip Blush Only). You need to be in remission. The procedure may also trigger an outbreak. We recommend taking an antiviral medicine, such as Zovirax or Acyclovir, as prescribed by your doctor. Ideally starting at least 3 days before your appointment and t is important to continue to apply after the treatment to prevent an outbreak while you are healing.
- Sun Damaged Skin. Sun tans and sun burns dry the skin out and can caused excessive peeling. And results in poor pigment retention. We recommend waiting till your skin has recovered before booking an appointment.
Contraindications Eligible on Case-by-Case basis.
Please reach out to us if you have any of the below contraindications. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a free virtual consultation, or book an in person consultation. In all cases please email us a closeup photo with no makeup on of the area to be treated as well as a full face photo turning your head if needed to show the area of concern.
- Spider veins or birthmarks in the area to be treated. Depending on the location and other factors we may recommend against preceding.
- Hyperpigmentation. The skin can be prone to getting darker in the treated area.
- Your menstrual cycle. You may be more sensitive to pain and bleeding. Take this into consideration when scheduling your appointment.
- Allergic reaction to lidocaine or epinephrine. These are the active ingredients in our numbing cream. If you are allergic to them we can proceed with the treatment but we will not be able to apply numbing cream.
1 Year Before Appointment
- Stop using Accutane
90 Days before appointment
- Avoid botox, laser or chemical peels and other exfoliating
60 days before appointment (NOTE: Taking this treatment after appointment may cause your Microblading to fade faster than normal)
- Stop oral retinoids
4 weeks before appointment
- Stop using any retinoid topical, NOTE: Taking this treatment after appointment may cause your Microblading to fade faster than normal.
- Stop any form of tanning (tanning bed or in the sun), this damages your skin so you will want to wait till it is healed . Another factor is the color that looks good on your skin now may not look good once it’s back to its original tone. This also reduces the longevity of the microblading.
3 weeks before appointment
- Stop all chemical peel, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, or other intense skin treatment.
2 weeks before appointment
- Avoid tweezing, waxing, retinal, electrolysis, and coloring your brows.
- Stop wrinkle correction procedures done (These include hyaluronic acid and/or Botulinum, amongst others).
72 hours before appointment
- If you have Herpes, you will need to be in remission and will need to take an antiviral medicine, such as Zovirax or Acyclovir, as prescribed. Typically starting 48 to 72 hours before your appointment and continuing using till 48 to 72 hours after your appointment.
48 hours before
Avoid all blood thinners, aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, fish oil, niacin, or any other blood thinning medication and/or supplements
No caffeine, smoking, or alcohol
24 hours before appointment
Do not inhale or ingest THC
The day of appointment
Do not go to the gym prior to your appointment, or do any other activity that will make you sweat.
It is also suggested to wash your hair. This way you won’t have to wash it at least that night and risk getting your treatment wet.
What are the DO/s/DON’Ts after my appointment to help my brows heal?
Healing takes between 10-14 days on average but your healing time may vary.
During the healing process you will want to keep your brows as dry and clean as possible.
Below is a guideline based on the 10-14 day average please adjust accordingly if you are taking longer to heal.
First 4 hours After Procedure
Only touch the procedure area with an unused cotton or sterile pad to avoid the risk of infection.
Every 30-60 minutes using a tapping or dabbing motion wash the procedure area with a mix of lukewarm water and baby soap using a cotton or sterile pad. Continue this process until the lymph fluid stops. This will help prevent the hardening of the lymph. DO NOT apply ointment.
Dry gently with a fresh cotton or sterile pad.
Days 1 and 2
Follow the same process as above to clean your brows before bed. Once cleaned and dried apply about a half grain of rice sized ointment to each brow. Use one side a a Q-Tip for each brow to avoid cross contamination.
If you have oily or combo skin repeat the process for a third day.
Days 3-8 or until scabbing stops
Stop washing the brows now and only apply ointment per the schedule below:
Normal to Dry skin: 3-5 times a day
Oily or Combo skin: 1-2 times a day.
It should be a VERY thin layer of ointment on each brow about half a grain of rice size. Always use a new Q-Tip one side for each brow to avoid cross contamination.
If you misplace the ointment provided you can substitute Aquaphor healing ointment.
Up to 2 weeks after appointment
Always clean hands with antibacterial soap before touching the treated area.
No tweezing, threading, waxing or any hair removal products around the treated area
Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the treated area
Avoid swimming, hot tubs or any other water activity.
Makeup can be worn just not in the treated area until scabbing is completed.
Keep showers to 5 minutes or less. Avoid putting the treated area directly in the stream. If using a visor be sure it sticks to the forehead and not the treated area. If the treated area does get soaked immediately, pat it dry.
Avoid sleeping or relaxing where your treated area comes in contact with any surfaces.
Do not do any activities that will cause you to sweat. The sweating may cause the pigment to be flushed out.
Avoid sleeping where the treated area comes in contact with the pillow for at least 8 days.
Keep hair and glasses away from the treated area.
Do not apply Vaseline or Neosporin.
No lash extensions for 2 weeks. (eyeliner and eyebrow procedures only)
No chemical treatments, Botox, laser, facials, dermabrasion, waxing or threading for 4 weeks.
Signs you should seek medical treatment
If the area becomes raised or puffy